While most people are creating outdoor living spaces, there are 5 trends to keep in mind as the planning stages go on.
- Start with the patio first. When you plan yours, think about what you want. Do you want to add a fire pit later? Do you want to mix natural and manufactured stone?
- Are you going to be having guests often? Make sure your space has easy access from the house as well as being in the private area if that is wanted.
- Cooking/Grilling outside has been upgraded to outdoor kitchens that give the home owner the flexibility to have everything in one place, entertain, and become the place for people to invite themselves over too.
- Accessories like pizza ovens are up and coming as well!
- Mixing stone with wood and/or water is an excellent way to create more warmth for the outdoor living space.
As with many projects, it helps to know what is out there too. Take a look at our photo gallery for more ideas or stop by and see them in person.