Availability | Delivery | Warranty
No. For any purchases delivered out of state, it is tax free. However, it is destination based – that is, if you buy products out of state and have it shipped to MA, there will be tax. Please call with questions.
We are distributors first and foremost. There are many websites out there acting as the middleman – whereas we distribute wood flooring, specialty lumber, and natural stone for a span of 3 decades now.
In accordance with NWFA specifications:
- Flooring must be acclimated to +/- 2% of subfloor and environment under normal living
- Wood flooring is a natural product; subtle changes in color, texture and elements of grade
- Proper installation is mandatory and is the sole responsibility of the installer or owner.
- Do not install if there is a question of acceptability.
- Note: Installation of flooring constitutes acceptance of the product.
These are some of the most common questions we have. We stand behind our product quality and our mission is provide amazing materials and products at unmatched values. We have trucks running through Boston, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New York, and New Jersey for orders and use LTL for shipping elsewhere nationwide of wood flooring, stone, and specialty wood supplies. We also do custom milling and cutting too. Call for details.
Hopefully the commonly asked questions on this page was able to answer your question(s). If not, feel free to contact us and we’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible!