Thin Stone Veener
Mosaic pattern stone veneer consists of irregular pieces of natural stone for siding, facing, and cladding. The shapes consist primarily of triangles and stop sign shapes and the pattern is similar to the mosaic dimensions created from broken ice. Dry, normal jointed, or over-grout looks available from the installation technique employed by the installer. Made from real, all natural New England stone. Hand crafted by skilled stone cutters into beautiful stone for your home or office. Sold as individual stones not stone panels.
Mosaic – 1”-4”Irregular shapes of mixed sizes.
- Natural stacked stone look of a wall stone, available in every cut of stone.
- Matches the overall look of natural stone landscapes.
- Most Durable & Weather Resistant Material for any Exterior Application.
- Easy & Clean Installation
- Huge Variety of Shapes, Sizes & Colors
THIN STONE VENEER
- Individually cut natural stone in a wide variety of shapes & colors sourced throughout New England, New York & Pennsylvania. Thin veneer are naturally occurring stones, sawn on the back-side to a 1”+/- nominal thickness in a variety of shapes allowing a naturally stacked stonewall appearance in a fast installation product.
- Thin veneers can be used to enhance or create a natural stone look on any wall, building, fireplace, outdoor kitchen, fire-pit or location of your choosing.
- Available in stone-types of: Fieldstone, Weathered Fieldstone (Dark Brown Color), Granite, Quartzite & Limestone
- Adheres to Walls, Foundations, Fireplaces & Exterior Surrounds, Usable in an Interior or Exterior Application.
- Mix Sizes Shapes & Colors to individualize the appearance of your wall.