Sand Point is a prefinished White Oak hard wood flooring from the Tsiu River Collection. Harvested from sustainably managed forests and available in solid and engineered, it is hard-wax oiled, UV Cured hardwood flooring with a light beige finish.
Options: Solid and Engineered
Applications: Residential and Commercial
Finish: Zero VOC Hard Wax Oil
The Difference - UV Oiled Northern HardwoodNorthern Quality & the Look You've Always Wanted!
Our Prefinished UV Oiled Northern Hardwood collection offers the look many have wanted but could never achieve onsite. For this collection of oiled hardwood floors, we mill northern hardwoods from a sustainably managed 40,000 acre area in North America and finish them with a state of the art process. This collection offers the convenience of prefinished flooring with the benefits of long lengths, easy maintenance*, and a beautiful matte finish with layered colors.
*We recommend Rubio products only for maintenance of this collection. Download our cleaning and maintenance guide.
Oiled Finish. Long Lengths. Easy Maintenance.
- Long Lengths - Offering a beautiful wood floor!
- Repairable and Maintainable with Rubio Monocoat oiled finish.
- Pre-Treated for Layering Effect - You have to see it to believe it.
- Many colors and oiled finish styles to choose from.
- Finished with top coat for extra protection.
- Combining a gorgeous matte finish with northern hardwood quality.
- Note: Use Rubio products for maintenance of this collection.
Why Northern Hardwoods for Wood Flooring
- Sustainably Harvested from the best North American forests.
- Tighter grains and higher density wood like no other.
- Less warping and twisting than southern wood and imports.
- For a better and richer natural color than any other wood floors.
- Combine with Rubio Zero VOC finish = safest wood flooring anywhere.