We are open and here to support you.
To our Customers and Communities we serve,
These are unique and uncertain times.
Our thoughts are with those most affected by the virus, especially those at high risk or whom are sick. We are also inspired by the healthcare workers and primary responders who put themselves in harm’s way to help others.
As we adjust daily to continuous changes, we are trying to create a sense of normalcy while taking as much precaution as possible to keep everyone safe.
Supporting our Customers, Employees, Vendors
In the wake of the corona virus, Stonewood Products is doing our best to protect and support our families, employees, and customers.
At this time, to serve you, we are still open and maintaining our normal operating hours.
- Phone (Locations) or contact your Account Manager or our Inside Sales Support team
- Email: [email protected] or contact your AM or our Inside Sales Support team
- Website contact form: Click here
- Text, FaceTime, or Video Conference with your Account Manager or our Inside Sales Support team
We encourage all of our customers to please call or text in orders whenever possible to minimize physical interactions and we ask that social distancing is maintained in the yards in order to minimize all exposure and keep everyone safe.
We have representatives available to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
To help keep each other healthy, we have taken as many necessary precautions as we can.
- We have a large part of our workforce currently working remotely.
- Our warehouses, yards, and offices are all operating by CDC suggested guidelines with constant cleaning and disinfection, and we ask all of our partners- employees and customers- to use common sense and wash our hands continuously.
- We are being sure to maintain a healthy distance of separation from each other to limit all contact and are communicating primarily through electronic devices.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the same service you have come to appreciate. That being said, we ask everyone to be patient with these added precautions that may slightly slow down some normal parts of our business in order to better protect everyone.
As always, thank you for supporting Stonewood Products – our business is your business. Let’s work together and come out stronger on the other side.